3 bedroom house, currently let.
Church House is a three bedroom house of 110m², situated close to the centre of Knowle village. In 2014 it was converted from a late 19th century brick built village church. It was extended with a new living room which overlooks fields being part of the Lee Ford Estate.
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance Hall, 2.75m x 1.7m. Leading to
- L shaped open plan kitchen/dining room and an adjacent utility room, ceramic tiled floor with natural limestone appearance.
- Kitchen/Dining Room, 5.4m max x 6.0m. Fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops and breakfast bar. It includes a built in Neff ceramic hob, fan assisted oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Floor as Entrance Hall, large built in store cupboard, also containing the hot water cylinder. Modern five light chrome chandelier.
- Living Room, 5.6m x 4.1m. With French windows to terrace and garden, contemporary Morso 5kW wood burning stove, oak strip engineered wood flooring with an oiled finish. Modern eight light chrome chandelier and 2 matching wall lights.
- Passage to Bedrooms
- Access to roof space storage with folding roof ladder, carpet.
- Bedroom 1, 3.0m x 5.1m. Built in wardrobe, carpet.
- En Suite Bathroom, 2.9m x 1.7m. Bath with thermostatic shower over a glass sided shower door, basin vanity unit with illuminated mirrored cupboard above, close coupled WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2, 3.0m x 3.6m. Built in wardrobe, carpet.
- Bedroom 3/Study, 3.0m x 2.9m. Carpet.
- Shower Room, 2.0m x 1.9m. With thermostatic shower enclosure, basin with mirrored cabinet and light above, close coupled WC, built in wall cupboard, ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility Room, 2.9m x 1.7m. Built in sink unit and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier and deep freeze, ceramic tiled floor with natural limestone appearance.
- Vehicle entrance over a private drive to the Lee Ford estate
- Ample parking
- Two stone terraces to each side of the living room with views over fields, lawns and shrubs
- Wooden office or garden room plus a small garden store.
Heating and Hot Water
- Gas fired underfloor heating, with five separate zones, each with its own time clock and thermostat to provide the greatest possible control and economy.
- Separate time control for hot water system, to which the heated towel rails are also connected, circulation pump to give near instant hot water at all taps.
Doors and Windows
- All matching internal polished oak veneered doors, some glazed.
- Polished oak veneered front door.
- Varnished hardwood double glazed opening windows and French windows.
- Under a modern slate roof, the house has been insulated to comply with the highest modern standards, including roof insulation, under floor insulation and filled cavity walls.
- All lighting and ceiling downlighters are low energy LEDs.
- The thermostatic controls, insulation and modern condensing boiler should lead to particularly low energy consumption.
- Current EPC rating C.
TV, Communications and Utilities
- Terrestrial TV aerial and satellite dish are mounted on a separate pole. Terrestrial TV points in each bedroom and kitchen/dining room. Satellite and terrestrial points in living room.
- Five telephone sockets. Single telephone line.
- Wi-Fi subject to broadband contract.
Mains gas, water and electricity.
- Foul drainage to Klargester pumped septic tank and soak away within the curtilage, which needs an annual service and pump out.
- An Assured Shorthold Tenancy for 12 months. Renewal by agreement, the second and subsequent year renewal terms may include an optional mutual break clause subject to two months’ notice.
- Starting rent £______ per calendar month, £______ per annum. Annual rent review based on increase on previous 12 months RPI.
- Deposit £______, equal to 5 weeks’ rent
- Financial references required.
- No pets.
- All utilities, water rates, Council Tax band E, 2023-24, £2,701.66.
- Maintain the garden and keep the exterior clean from leaves and tidy.
- Clean the windows and exterior doors every three months and at the end of the tenancy.
- Keep the gutters and downpipes clear of leaves and debris.
- Maintain the exterior decoration and structure of the house.
- Interior decoration, except for damage by tenant, as an example – picture hooks and screws in the walls.
- Annually sweep chimney in living room.
- Buildings insurance.
- Keep drains clear and running.
- Maintain Klargester septic tank with annual pump out.
- Arrange annual boiler service and gas safety certificate.
- Annually replace the fire alarm batteries and service fire extinguishers.
For further details and to arrange a viewing, contact Angela Holland, telephone 01395 445894, email firstname.lastname@example.org.