3 Knowle Village
4 bed semi-detached house, currently let.
This 1920s substantially built semi-detached 4 bedroom house of c 143m² was completely renovated and extended in 2016-7, with all new plumbing, heating and wiring, new plaster, new kitchen and bathrooms, new floorings, with roof and wall insulation to modern building standards, uPVC windows. It now comprises entrance hall with cloakroom, large L shaped living room, study, open plan kitchen–dining room and utility room. Upstairs are a master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. All measurements are taken from the Architect’s survey and are approximate.
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance Hall, front door giving onto hall, coat cupboard and staircase to first floor, oak strip laminate floor.
- Cloakroom with basin and WC, oak strip laminate floor.
- Living Room, L shaped room, 6.1m x 5.75m into bay (20’ x 18’10”), French windows to the garden, oak strip laminate floor.
- Study/Bedroom 5, 3.6m x 2.55m (11’10” x 8’4”) with wood/coal burning fireplace, fitted carpet.
- Kitchen-Dining, 6.9m x 3.6m (22’7” x 11’9”) fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, multi-function electric fan oven, halogen hob, extractor hood, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and mixer taps, Bosch dishwasher, oak strip laminate floor, French windows to the garden.
- Utility Room, 2.85m x 2.0m (9’4” x 6’4”) with back door, single bowl stainless steel sink, mixer taps and base unit, gas fired condenser boiler and Megaflow type hot water cylinder, ceramic tiled floor. Space and connections for fridge-freezer and washing machine, which the Landlord can supply subject to a rent adjustment.
- Landing, fitted carpet and giving onto –
- Master Bedroom, 5.45m x 3.3m (17’ x 10’10”) into dormer window, sloping ceiling giving considerable character, two built-in cupboards, large hanging cupboard with sliding doors in entrance lobby, fitted carpet.
- En-suite shower room with thermostatic shower, basin, WC and heated towel rail, marble-effect laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2, 4.0m x 3.2m (13’1” x 10’6”), with built-in wardrobe, fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 3, 2.7m x 2.6m (8’10” x 8’6”) max, built-in wardrobe, fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 4, 2.5m x 2.0m (8’2” x 6’6”) fitted carpet.
- Bathroom, bath with thermostatic shower over, basin, WC and heated towel rail, marble-effect laminate flooring.
- Old pre-cast concrete garage with up and over door.
- Large garden with patio, lawn, shrubs.
- Ample parking.
- Gas fired central heating with radiators controlled by individual separate ground and 1st floor programmable thermostats and pumped hot water.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- 5 telephone points, broadband enabled.
- 5 TV aerial sockets.
- Metered mains water and main drainage.
- Council tax band D, 2023-24 £2,210.45.
- EPC D.
- An Assured Shorthold Tenancy for 12 months. Renewable by agreement, the second and subsequent year renewal terms may include an optional mutual break clause subject to two months’ notice.
- Rent –
- Deposit –
- To pay all the utilities, water rates and Council Tax.
- To keep the premises and all the equipment clean in good condition including the extractor fans and to replace any filters on termination of the lease.
- To maintain the garden including mowing the lawn, hedge trimming and keeping it free of weeds and leaves.
- To keep the gutters, downpipes and drain gullies clear of debris.
- Small pets considered.
- To insure the premises against the usual perils, to pay for the gas boiler annual inspection, service and gas-safe certificate, fire, smoke and CO2 alarm maintenance, all exterior maintenance, internal and equipment maintenance unless damage due to tenants’ negligence, to sweep chimney annually.
Financial references required.
Contact Lee Ford office on 01395 445894 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Particulars and photos also available on www.rightmove.com.