Lee Ford Lodge
3 bedroom semi-detached house, currently let.
This 1920s substantially built semi-detached three bedroom house of c 136m² was completely renovated 5 years ago, with all new plumbing, heating and wiring, new kitchen and bathrooms, new flooring, with roof and wall insulation to modern building standards and uPVC double glazed windows. Following the termination of the previous lease, it has now been completely redecorated and will be ready for occupation by mid-June. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, large L shaped living room, ground floor bedroom and shower room, open plan kitchen–dining room and utility room. Upstairs are a large master bedroom, a further bedroom and a family bathroom. All measurements are taken from the Architect’s survey and are approximate.
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance Lobby with tiled floor, leading to hall-passage with oak strip laminate flooring, giving onto
- L shaped Living Room, 6.1m x 4.8m into bay (20’ 2” x 15’ 9”) with fireplace, oak strip laminate flooring and French window to the garden.
- Ground floor Bedroom 3, 3.7m x 3.1m (12’ 2” x 10’ 2”) with fitted carpet.
- Shower Room with large rectangular tiled shower enclosure, thermostatic shower head, Basin and WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Staircase with fitted carpet, under stairs cupboard with megaflow type hot water cylinder.
- Kitchen-Dining Room, 6.8m x 3.7m (22’ 4” x 12’ 4”) fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, multi-function electric fan oven, halogen hob, extractor hood, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and mixer taps, Bosch dishwasher, oak strip laminate floor, French windows to the garden.
- Utility Room with back door, single bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps, on fitted base unit, wall hung gas condenser boiler, space for a fridge and plumbing for a washing machine, which can be supplied by the landlord subject to a rent adjustment, ceramic tiled floor.
- Landing with fitted carpet, giving onto
- Large Master Bedroom, 9.2m x 3.5m into dormers (30’ 2” x 11’ 6”) with two dormer windows and a third window on the end wall, fitted wardrobe, storage cupboard into roof space, fitted carpet
- Bedroom 2, 3.7m x 3.0m (12’ 2” x 10’ 2”) with fitted carpet
- Family Bathroom with bath with thermostatic shower over, basin, WC and heated towel rail, with marble effect laminate flooring.
- Modern plastered concrete block built single garage under tiled roof with up and over door and side door.
- Garden with patio, lawns, shrubs.
- Ample car parking.
- Gas fired central heating with radiators controlled by separate ground and 1st floor programmable thermostats, and pumped hot water.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- 5 telephone points, broadband enabled.
- 5 TV aerial sockets.
- Metered mains water and main drainage.
- Council tax band D, 2023-24 £2,210.45.
- EPC rating D.
- An Assured Shorthold Tenancy for 12 months.Renewal by agreement, the second and subsequent year renewal terms may include an optional mutual break clause subject to two months’ notice.
- Rent – £25,200 per annum, payable as to £2,100 monthly in advance.
- Deposit – 5 weeks’ rent, £2,420.
- All utilities, water rates, council tax.
- To keep all extractor fans clean and to replace any filters on termination of lease.
- To maintain the garden including mowing the lawn, hedge trimming and keeping it free of weeds and leaves.
- Keep the gutters, downpipes and drain gullies clear of debris.
- No pets.
- To insure the premises against the usual perils.
- Gas boiler and fire place annual inspection.
- Service and gas-safe certificate.
- Fire, smoke and CO2 alarm maintenance.
- All exterior maintenance
- Internal and equipment maintenance unless damage due to tenants negligence
- To sweep chimney annually.
Financial references required.
Contact Lee Ford office on 01395 445894 or email email@example.com. Particulars and photos also available on www.Rightmove.com and the Lee Ford Estate Website, www.leeford.co.uk.