Lee Ford Lodge
LEE FORD LODGE – CURRENTLY LET
3 bedroom semi-detached house currently Let, Budleigh Salterton, Devon
This 1920s substantially built semi-detached three bedroom house of c 136m² has just been completely renovated, with all new plumbing, heating and wiring, new kitchen and bathrooms, new flooring, with roof and wall insulation to modern building standards, uPVC double glazed windows. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, large L shaped living room, ground floor bedroom and shower room, open plan kitchen–dining room and utility room. Upstairs are a large master bedroom, a further bedroom and a family bathroom. All measurements are taken from the Architect’s survey and are approximate.
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance Lobby with tiled floor, leading to hall-passage with oak strip laminate flooring.
- L shaped Living Room, 6.1m x 4.8m into bay (20’ 2” x 15’ 9”) with fireplace, oak strip laminate flooring and French window to the garden.
- Ground floor Bedroom 3, 3.7m x 3.1m (12’ 2” x 10’ 2”) with fitted carpet.
- Shower Room with extra large shower enclosure, thermostatic shower head, Basin and WC, heated towel rail.
- Staircase with fitted carpet, under stairs cupboard with megaflow type hot water cylinder.
- Kitchen-Dining Room, 6.8m x 3.7m (22’ 4” x 12’ 4”) fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, multi-function electric fan oven, halogen hob, extractor hood, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and mixer taps, Bosch dishwasher, oak strip laminate floor, French windows to the garden.
- Utility Room with back door, single bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps, on fitted base unit, wall hung gas condenser boiler, space for a fridge and plumbing for a washing machine, which can be supplied by the landlord subject to a rent adjustment, ceramic tiled floor.
- Large Master Bedroom, 9.2m x 3.5m into dormers (30’ 2” x 11’ 6”) with two dormer windows, fitted wardrobe, storage cupboard into roof space, fitted carpet
- Bedroom 2, 3.7m x 3.0m (12’ 2” x 10’ 2”) with fitted carpet
- Family Bathroom with bath with thermostatic shower over, basin, WC and heated towel rail, with marble effect laminate flooring
New plastered concrete block built single garage under tiled roof with up and over door and side door, garden with patio, lawns, shrubs and ample car parking
Gas fired central heating with radiators controlled by separate ground and 1st floor programmable thermostats, and pumped hot water. uPVC double glazed windows. 5 telephone points, broadband enabled, 5 TV aerial sockets. Metered mains water and main drainage. Council tax band D, 2020-21 – £1,937.45.
Available to let for a term of 3 to 5 years on a fully maintaining lease.
Tenant’s covenants – all maintenance, all utilities, water rates, council tax, annual boiler maintenance and certificate. Garden maintenance. Keep drains clear and running. No pets.
Deposit – .
Financial references required.
For further details and to arrange a viewing, contact Angela Holland, telephone 01395 445894, fax 01395 441100, email email@example.com or write to the Estate Office, Lee Ford, Budleigh Salterton, Devon EX9 7AJ.